Safety is one of the most important parts of Midwestern Plumbing.
- We believe our employees are a part of our family and should be kept as safe as possible
- Over 50% of our plumbers hold a valid Journeyman's License in Kentucky and/or the City of Cincinnati and/or have their Ohio Contractors License
- All of our plumbers undergo training regularly
- We have individuals who hold specific certifications such as Medical Gas, Sewer Tapper, large equipment operator.
- We have OSHA Trained staff with 10 hour card holders, 30 hour card holders, OSHA 500 Course Certificate, and OSHA 510 Course Certificate